Thank you Tania, Ms. Candied Quince, for tagging me to do this fun meme!
7 Things to Do Before I Die:
- Read all (or most) of the books in my library. I've got thousands.
- Grow lots of fig trees.
- Travel to the places I have not traveled yet, and learn about their culture and cuisine.
- Learn more languages.
- Make people understand that there is no need to live life with fear-based beliefs and assumptions that undermine love and bring the unnecessary drama to our lives.
- Meet my blogging friends in person.
- Make my own cheese from raw, organic milk from happy caws.
7 Things I Cannot Do (or things I do NOT enjoy doing):
- Go diving. I used to, but not any more.
- Read maps. I really prefer the nifty GPS devices.
- Read manuals for most electronic devices. I do not have time for that :)
- Not grow roses.
- Not cook.
- Not peeking at every kitchen.
- Ignore beauty, everywhere.
7 Things that Attracted Me to Blogging:
- Meet people with the same interests, and love for cooking.
- Show the world that I care, sharing.
- Motivate people.
- Write more and better. Inspiration.
- Put my country, Panama, in the food blogs map.
- Document my travels and cooking adventures.
- Learn about other cultures and culinary traditions.
7 Things I Say Most Often:
- “No MAS Silky, go!!!”
- “Go to bed Silky, it's too early!”
- “Let's go shopping!”
- “I think I need a new chef coat!”
- “You need a bath Hannibal!”
- “What a beautiful day!”
- "It's hot!"
7 Books I Love:
- The Da Vinci Code, by Dan Brown
- Angel & Demons, by Dan Brown
- A Cook's Tour, by Anthony Bourdain
- The Universe in a Single Atom, by Dalai Lama
- The Book of Secrets, by Deepak Chopra
- The Four Agreements, The Voice of Knowledge, & The Mastery of Love, by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Fingerprints of the Gods, by Graham Hancock
7 Movies I Watch Over and Over:
- Like Water for Chocolate (Como Agua para Chocolate)
- Charlie's Angels
- There's Something About Mary
- Pretty Woman
7 Bloggers I’m Tagging:
- Nerissa at Deetsa's Diningroom
- Lera at Myriad Tastes
- Anthony at Anthony's Bachelor Cooking
- Michelle at The Accidental Scientist
- SaoMai at Cocinalia
- Vickie at The Moveable Feast
- Cannella at La Zuccheriera